Ticket #1029 (closed defect: fixed)
CatWalk strips leading zeroes from ID URL param of type str
|Reported by:||nirvana117@…||Owned by:||anonymous|
when i try to change a User info in catwalk, i found catwalk did not update the user info at all.
finally i found catwalk post like this: user_name=DLST&created=None&email_address=None&password=1234561&display_name=12345&objectName=User&id=87201
id=87201 is not correct,it should be id=00087201,because my id type is str and it's value is '00087201'
- Component changed from Toolbox to Toolbox.Catwalk
- Milestone changed from 0.9 to 1.0
- Keywords CatWalk, added; CatWalk POST BUG removed
- Summary changed from CatWalk POST problem with id type is str and id value has leading '0' chars to CatWalk strips leading zeroes from ID URL param of type str
- Milestone changed from 1.x to 1.0.x bugfix