Ticket #1048 (closed defect: fixed)
admi18n tool crashes when ran from a non-project dir
|Reported by:||salty-horse||Owned by:||anonymous|
Using latest r1710.
- Run tg-admin toolbox from a non-project dir, which does not contain a locales/ dir.
- The admi18n tool is accessible. Enter it.
- Choose "Collect your strings" - An error apperes.
- Also, choose "Manage your languages" - the table will be empty.
- Add a new language code - An error that no "locales/" dir can be found.
- Check the current dir - a new locales/ dir has been created.
Why is the admi18n tool accessible from within a non-project dir. It should either be blocked like CatWalk is (by adding need_project = False to it's __init__.py), or allow access only to the "Introduction" page along with a note that you need to run it from within a project.
- Component changed from Toolbox.admin18n to Toolbox.admi18n