Ticket #1065 (closed enhancement: migrated)
There should be a way to specify which controller methods are wrapped in a transaction
|Reported by:||goodwill||Owned by:||kskuhlman|
Description (last modified by Chris Arndt) (diff)
There was once a talk of being able to set whether a controller would be wrapped in transaction or not.
Both the ticket and the maillist discussion talk about possible ways of doing so.
I have tried them all and can not seem to set it.
if hasattr(cherrypy.request, "in_transaction"):
How do I set this in the controller? Setting cherrypy.request.in_transaction does not work, I tried using it as a decorator, as a argument to expose method and nothing.
Please advise :)
- Owner changed from anonymous to kskuhlman
- Milestone changed from __unclassified__ to 1.5
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from in_transactions flag for expose usage? can not seem to set it. to There should be a way to specify which controller methods are wrapped in a transaction