Ticket #1218 (closed defect: fixed)
tg-admin: add option to quickstart project without identity without prompting
|Reported by:||jeffk||Owned by:||faide|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||quickstart nosetests tg-admin options|
It is possible that my system and dependency configuration is overly sensitive, described in #1214, but it would seem that a good test would be to run tg-admin quickstart with various combination of options, change into the directory, and run nosetests. I'm encountering bugs such as #1214, #1216, #1217 with that simple usage. It would be good if these runs were part of the test suite.
Adding --no-identity option would preempt the unwanted prompt "Do you need Identity (usernames/passwords) in this project? [no]".
Other --no-(flag) options would be good for consistent and predictable tg-admin syntax.
- Milestone changed from __future__ to 1.1
- Version changed from trunk to 1.0.4b3
- Summary changed from tg-admin: add --no-identity for unattended quickstart, make quickstart nosetesting a test to tg-admin: add option to quickstart project without identity without prompting
- Owner changed from anonymous to matiu
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Owner changed from matiu to faide
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
comment:10 Changed 9 years ago by Chris Arndt
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
comment:14 Changed 9 years ago by Chris Arndt
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted