Ticket #2346 (closed defect: fixed)
Visit expires even though the user had accessed before expiry time
|Reported by:||mitsuru.oka||Owned by:||chrisz|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||needs patch, visit|
On following condition, visit may expires even though the user had accessed before expiry time T2+60.
- app.cfg: visit.time = 60
- User first accessed at T1. The expiry time should be T1+60.
- User second accessed at T2 = T1+50 < T1+60. This update the expiry time that should be T2+60.
- User third accessed at T3 = T2+20 < T2+60. However, this often cause the visit expire.
This is because (SqlObject?|SqlAlchemy?)VisitManager? does not check self.queue cache before lookup visit_class data source, which has expired visit record until self.update_queued_visits will be called.
- Owner set to Chris Arndt
- Keywords needs patch, visit added
- Milestone changed from 1.x to 1.0.x bugfix