Ticket #2372 (closed defect: migrated)
IE7 (and IE6) fails in tgext.admin with tw.dojo
|Reported by:||tmu||Owned by:||Chris Arndt|
IE7 (and in some cases IE6) shows "IE cannot display this webpage" when submitting a form. This is a known IE bug with redirects returned from POST in certain circumstances.
This occurs in unmodified TG2 quickstart when tw.dojo is added into it. Layout bugs occur even without tw.dojo.
IE8 seems to have fixed the redirect problem. The layout bugs show up in it.
Screenshots using IE7 and IE8 + steps to reproduce are included. Tested with TG 2.0.3.
- Owner Chris Arndt deleted
- Component changed from tg-admin (non-toolbox) to unassigned
- Owner set to Chris Arndt
- Component changed from unassigned to tg-admin (non-toolbox)
- Version changed from 2.0.1 to 2.1
- Milestone changed from 2.1rc1 to 2.1