Ticket #601 (closed task: duplicate)
tg-admin should expose command to call create_extension_model for extensions
|Reported by:||Jeff Watkins||Owned by:||anonymous|
In order to fully support turbogears extensions, tg-admin should provide a command for creating the extension's data model (calling each extensions create_extension_model method).
Currently Visit and Identity create their models during initialisation, which is causing some trouble for those who would like to more carefully control model creation (Ticket #595).
- Component changed from CherryPy to TurboGears
- Milestone changed from 0.9a1 to 0.9
- Type changed from enhancement to task
- Milestone changed from 0.9 to 1.0
- Component changed from TurboGears to tg-admin (non-toolbox)
- Milestone changed from 1.0 to 1.1
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to duplicate