Ticket #763 (closed defect: fixed)
exceptions.AttributeError: "'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no attribute 'autocommit'"
|Reported by:||jorge.vargas@…||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||pysqlite sqlite SQLObject|
This is a recurrent error that has happen a to many people and it looks random, so lets try to find out whats the problem.
Using database URI <value in your conf file> Exception exceptions.AttributeError?: "'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no attribute 'autocommit'" in <bound method Transaction.del of <sqlobject.dbconnection.Transaction object at 0xHEX>> ignored
- this is of course a sqlite issue
- this seems to happen mostly on linux
- this happens only with some Models
comment:23 Changed 6 years ago by kskuhlman
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from 1.6 to 1.5
comment:24 Changed 5 years ago by chrisz
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted