|Version 26 (modified by SuperJared, 11 years ago) (diff)|
The Documentation Playground
This is a place to toss around ideas, write up simple recipes and create drafts of things that may eventually go into the official documentation.
If you add something here, please be sure to specify which TurboGears version you're using at the top of the document. Wikis can get stale very easily.
Installation and Deployment Tips
- ModPythonIntegration : Integrating a TurboGears 0.8a1 install with mod_python
- LighttpdIntegration : Integrating a TurboGears install with lighttpd
- DeployWithAnEgg : Deploying your application with a Python Egg
- OperatingSystemSpecificConsiderations : Some operating systems don't work well with TurboGears at first. Share your experiences!
- FeedObject : Using the Feed Object
- FileUploadTutorial : Adding File Upload to the Tutorial
- WikiDiffTutorial : Adding 'diff' capabilities to the Tutorial
- ExtendingQuickstart : how do extend the tg-admin quickstart with your own files
- IdentityManagement : Tracking users' identities with group-based permissions
- CachingTechniques : different ways to add caching to your app
- Database agnostic SQL : Ben Bangert's great article on using SQLObject to generate database agnostic SQL, for those times when working with objects isn't what you need
- SelectingOption : how to set one OPTION as "selected"
- CheckedCheckBox : how to set a checkbox/radio button as "checked"
- Internationalization: how to use internationalization/localization with your application
- SimpleDelete : A simple example for deleting a record from the database.
- HibernateVsSqlObject : what would it take to make SQLObject as powerful as Hibernate?