|Version 1 (modified by max, 10 years ago) (diff)|
Installation instructions to install TurboGears from Subversion.
- Make sure python.exe and Scripts/ directory from the Python installation are on your system PATH.
- Install latest setuptools:
- Download and run http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/ez_setup.py
- Checkout TurboGears source:
- svn co http://www.turbogears.org/svn/turbogears/trunk turbogears
- Go to turbogears/thirdparty folder and install components found there:
- easy_install cherrypy
- easy_install kid
- easy_install paste
- easy_install sqlobject
- Return to turbogears folder and run "setup.py develop". This should install TurboGears itself along with fetch and install all extra dependencies for Turbogears, like RuleDispatch?. Note for Windows: if you do not have a C compiler you won't be able to install cElementTree from source. Instead do "easy_install -f http://turbogears.org/download/index.html cElementTree" to download and install pre-packaged version from turbogears' site.