|Version 6 (modified by william, 11 years ago) (diff)|
Goal of this page: Consolidate all materials (presentations, PDF, ...) used to present TurboGears.
Feel free to copy/paste the following template and fill-in as much as you can ;-).
- Title: <presentation title>
- Author(s): <your name>
- Date: <when the presentation has been written>
- Subject: <only 1 line of text describing the content of the presentation>
- Link(s): <list of links to your presentation files (.sxi, .pdf, .zip, .tgz, ..., .ppt)>
- Title: The 20 minute Wiki
- Author: Kevin Dangoor
- Date: 18/09/2005
- Subject: The goal of this tutorial is to give an overview of putting together an application with TurboGears.
- Link(s): details, movie
- Title: TurboTunes? tutorial
- Authors: Kevin Dangoor, Ronald Jaramillo
- Date: 08/11/2005
- Subject: This tutorial will show you how to implement your own music store using TurboGears.
- Link(s): details, construction movie, result movie
- Title: Introduction to TurboGears
- Author(s): Mike Pirnat
- Date: 06/11/2005
- Subject: A round-up of TurboGears, its components, and some current issues (now somewhat out of date)
- Link(s): pdf
- Title: What Is TurboGears (Hint: Python-Based Framework for Rapid Web Development)
- Author(s): Matthew Russell
- Date: 11/08/2005
- Subject: 1. It's Kind of Like Rails -- But with Python, 2. Similarities with Rails, 3. A Quick Closer Look at the Stack, 4. An Interview with the Creator of TurboGears, 5. The TurboGears Are Spinning Fast
- Link(s): macdevcenter