The information on this page is obsolete, incomplete or incorrect and left here only for reference and has not been ported to the new documentation wiki.
Please refer to the TurboGears documentation wiki for up-to-date documentation.
The purpose of Ticket Keywords are to flag tickets so they are visible in custom reports. This makes it easier to get tickets seen to in a timely manner.
All official keywords for this purpose are prefixed with "tg|" to prevent clashes with standard keywords.
- tg|dev-feedback - This ticket requires feedback from a developer
- tg|2nd-opinion - This ticket needs a second opinion from any other member of the community
- tg|needs-patch - This ticket urgently needs a patch to fix the bug
- tg|has-patch - This ticket has a patch and it should be tested before being assigned a tg|commit keyword
- tg|commit - This ticket is a commit candidate - This should only be assigned once a patch has been tested thoroughly
To Do: A set of custom reports should be set up to bring up the tickets by their tg|<keyword>