|Version 74 (modified by chrisz, 6 years ago) (diff)|
The TurboGears Trac
This Trac existed for handling bug and feature tracking, but TurboGears development has been moved to SourceForge now. If you want to report a problem or request a new feature, please get a SourceForge account and use the respective SourceForge trackers for TurboGears 1 or TurboGears 2.
- TurboGears FAQ
- Official TurboGears Documentation
- Planet TurboGears
- TurboGears Discussion Group
- Nightly Snapshots
- Sites using TurboGears
- TurboGears Applications
- Hosting companies for your app
- Consulting Companies
See also TurboGears Resources.
Information on using the Trac is in the TracGuide. Here are some useful shortcuts:
- WikiFormatting -- The wiki syntax of trac which can also be used in tickets and comments.
- TracLinks -- How to link to wiki pages, tickets, changesets and source code.
- TracTimeline -- The timeline provides a historic perspective on a project.
- TracRoadmap -- The roadmap helps tracking project progress.
- TracBrowser -- Browsing source code with Trac.
- TracChangeset -- Viewing changes to source code.
- TracTickets -- Using the ticket tracker.
- TracQuery -- Executing custom ticket queries.
For a complete list of pages on this Trac wiki, see the TitleIndex.